Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Copy updating column to another workbook

Hi,

I would like to copy a column that updates to another workbook. If the
field is blank I will like it to copy over as blank.

data is on trust workbook, list worksheet sheet cell I9. I want to copy
cell I9 to interest workbook field B9. If cell I9 is blank I would like cell
B9 to be blank.

Can anyone tell me how this can be done?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

I assume that you want to program this? I would start by turning on the
recorder and doing the steps you want programmed. Then test it and ask for
help showing us the code.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire