Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default 100 + tabs need to pull data if criteria is met

I have 100 + worksheets which are all the same (except for the tab name they
are different per customer), one cell (the same cell for every sheet) has the
date that the customer is going to be renewed another cell has the customer
names and one cell has the amount paid for the products

I have a tally sheet that I want to break out per year to show which
customer will be renewed in 07 - 08 .... etc and their renewal date and what
they paid the previous year.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

--
Neall
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Neall

You can create a new sheet with links to the cells you want in every sheet with this code example
http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary.htm

You can filter that sheet then to get the results you want

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Neall" wrote in message ...
I have 100 + worksheets which are all the same (except for the tab name they
are different per customer), one cell (the same cell for every sheet) has the
date that the customer is going to be renewed another cell has the customer
names and one cell has the amount paid for the products

I have a tally sheet that I want to break out per year to show which
customer will be renewed in 07 - 08 .... etc and their renewal date and what
they paid the previous year.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

--
Neall

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

One way is to add a test for the index
This will start with sheet 5

If sh.Name < Newsh.Name And sh.Visible And sh.Index 4 Then

Note: I add this to the code line
And sh.Index 4

--

"Neall" wrote in message ...
I have 100 + worksheets which are all the same (except for the tab name they
are different per customer), one cell (the same cell for every sheet) has the
date that the customer is going to be renewed another cell has the customer
names and one cell has the amount paid for the products

I have a tally sheet that I want to break out per year to show which
customer will be renewed in 07 - 08 .... etc and their renewal date and what
they paid the previous year.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

--
Neall

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

That worked, now another few follow up questions

How can I format the entire sheet to be center,center and shade the header
cells a light grey and bold them?

Another thing I want to add is a the filter option at the top with an
automatic filter for a column ascending.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
--
Neall

"Neall" wrote in message ...
I have 100 + worksheets which are all the same (except for the tab name they
are different per customer), one cell (the same cell for every sheet) has the
date that the customer is going to be renewed another cell has the customer
names and one cell has the amount paid for the products

I have a tally sheet that I want to break out per year to show which
customer will be renewed in 07 - 08 .... etc and their renewal date and what
they paid the previous year.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

--