Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I populate text from one page to several others?

I have a rather large worksheet that has the same text in several columns on
each page. How do I set up my spreadsheet so that when you enter the text on
the first page it is automatically entered on all the other pages?

Thanks!

John
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you know what cells will hold the repeated info: group your worksheets
(other that Sheet1) and enter formulas such as =Sheet1!B10 into the cells.
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Wtcthsky" wrote in message
I have a rather large worksheet that has the same text in several columns
on
each page. How do I set up my spreadsheet so that when you enter the text
on
the first page it is automatically entered on all the other pages?

Thanks!

John

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Suppose the ranges are the same, and are A1:D50, select these cells on the
first sheet and copy them. Move the the range on the next sheet where you
want them and choose Edit, Paste Special, Paste Link.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire