Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rob Rob is offline

Default Count cells with a date falling within a 30 day period.

I want to count the number of cells that have a date entered, in a period of
30 days, in a column with over a thousand cells. Some of the cells are blank
while others have random dates entered spanning a period of many years.

(I.e. How many cells, in the above mentioned column, have a date that falls
in the period between 21-Apr-2009 until 20-May-2009 ?)