Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default If on an If

I have added an if statement under X5 so that if another cell had avalue then
it wold show here. I have then written anoher if statement under X5 points
=IF(V30,11,""). This should not return 11 in this example as X5 does not
have a value, the cell just has =IF(E30,E3,"")

How do I get the X5points to return nil.
X5 X9 X12 VT7 Other X5 Points X9 points X12
2200 11 17 17 12

--
Matty
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,
The problem with your formula was a "," instead of "." after the 0, try

=IF(V30.11,"")

if this helps please click yes, thanks