Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Timesheet help

Am using Excel to keep a record of hours worked by 9 people who perform a
variety different tasks daily. The start time and end time are entered in
hh.mm format and the time taken for each job is recorded. Weekly totals come
to more than 24 hours and so are expressed incorrectly, because the hh.mm
format will not recognice more than 24 hours. I cannot find the correct
method or formula to show in the "total cell" that eg. 39 hours 18 minutes
has been taken to do a particular type of job. Can anyone point me in the
right direction. Thanks in anticipation.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Custom format the total cell to [h]:mm ..

Right clickFormatCellsCustom...
--
If this post helps click Yes