Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Look Up challenge

I hope that the picture will be displayed or you could click on the link and
open it up.
http://www.eonstone.com/F250/list_1.jpg
This is my challenge: I got this spreadsheet where I keep track of employees
who are been on the events.
I want to create a separate €œlookup€ spreadsheet where I will have a drop
down list of event names (1).
Once I select the event from dropdown list, I would like to display a list
of attendees (3) who been on that event (2), marked by €œX€
I think this is calling for multicell array formula.

Thank you for the help,
And I hope that you will be able to open my challenge illustration
Guntars

Who's up for a Challenge? Growe1 Excel Worksheet Functions 4 March 16th 09 05:33 AM
Challenge for Anyone to take it on. SO CONFUSED Excel Worksheet Functions 4 November 12th 08 10:42 AM
A challenge doss04 New Users to Excel 0 October 22nd 08 08:03 AM
A Challenge jimbob Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 17 April 1st 06 10:37 PM
A Challenge Jazzer Excel Worksheet Functions 3 July 8th 05 05:08 PM