Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Compare columns of numbers

I am trying to compare 2 columns of numbers so that I can identify and
delete numbers no longer required. Can anyone help me find a formula for
this please?

Many thanks
DT

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Assuming you want to compare col A and col B
try this in col C1
=COUNTIF($A$1:$A$10,B1)

data that appear in both col will show 1, otherwise a 0 will be shows

--
Hope this is helpful

Pls click the Yes button below if this post provide answer you have asked

Thank You

cheers, francis

Am not a greek but an ordinary user trying to assist another