ExcelUser

Default i am unable to link between two files in Excel, why?

JulieD

what are you doing and what is excel doing? we'll need more information to
provide a useful answer - in addition to outlining how you are attempting to
link and what's happening, please tell us which version you're using (help /
about) and whether you're simply linking or trying to use a formula to
retrieve information out of the "linked" workbook.

--
Cheers
JulieD