Brooks W.

Default Automated Hyperlinking

I would like to know if there is a way to automate the hyperlinking process.
I have a spreadsheet that has references (1z, 2a, 4f, etc in a column) and I
want to be able to automatically create a hyperlink using a macro to
reference the text in that cell to create the link to that particular
worksheet.

Is that even possible in Excel 2000?

Any help is greatly appreciated.