RAJEEV CHADHA

Default CONVERTING NUMBER TO TEXT

Hi,
Is there any built in function or Macro to convert numbers to English text.
e.g.40 get converted as forty.If so then please help me.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Rajeev

Shailesh Shah

You can download one add-ins Indian Rupees from below site

http://members.lycos.co.uk/shahweb/

1. to convert number into Indian Rupees in Words.
2. to convert number format to Indian Decimal System.

Regards,
Shailesh Shah

"RAJEEV CHADHA" wrote:

Hi,
Is there any built in function or Macro to convert numbers to English text.
e.g.40 get converted as forty.If so then please help me.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Rajeev

RAJEEV CHADHA

"RAJEEV CHADHA" wrote:

Hi,
Is there any built in function or Macro to convert numbers to English text.
e.g.40 get converted as forty.If so then please help me.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Rajeev

Hi Shailesh,
I tried to save the file but the data that saves appears to be a crupted one.
How can i rectify it or i may be following wrong steps.Advise

Thanks & regards
Rajeev