Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Data is not printing inside cells in excel

Excel 2007 was recently installed on my computer at work. The problem is that
I had several workbooks created in an earlier version of excel and now when I
go in to print a worksheet from any of these, the data is not printing within
the cells that it is assigned to. I have converted many of the documents to
xslx version so that I can make changes in the new program using 2007, and
yet the changes appear to not be applying.