Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default PDF macro button

I would like to generate a pdf with my final tally sheet, can someone give me
some insight as to what to do, I am using a free PDF creator.

Thanks in advance
--
Neall
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I use the free PrimoPDF.

This is what I get when recording a macro.

Sub Macro1()
Application.ActivePrinter = "PrimoPDF on Ne01:"
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, ActivePrinter:= _
"PrimoPDF on Ne01:", Collate:=True
End Sub

Perhaps you could try the recorder?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP