Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Getting data by calling out date

How can I get a formula that link to a date cell based on the following table.

For example, in column a1 I have date 0201 and in row a2, I have number 41.1.

In cell p12, a formula that can automatically determine by the date I enter
in p11 for example date 0201, P12 will show results as 41.1

date 0201 date 0204 date 0206 date 0209
row 2 41.1 42.5 47.1 39.9
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Jafferi,

Using the example you provided, in cell P12, enter the following formula:

=SUMPRODUCT((A1:D1=O12)*(A2:D2))

HTH,

Conan Kelly

"Jafferi" wrote in message
How can I get a formula that link to a date cell based on the following
table.

For example, in column a1 I have date 0201 and in row a2, I have number
41.1.

In cell p12, a formula that can automatically determine by the date I
enter
in p11 for example date 0201, P12 will show results as 41.1

date 0201 date 0204 date 0206 date 0209
row 2 41.1 42.5 47.1 39.9

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In P12 enter

=HLOOKUP(P1,$A$1:$D$2,2)

I have considered only 4 columns. If have you more values towards the right
adjust the $D in the formula to suit your requirements..

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria