Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default view excel worksheet & freeze internet window synchronously

I want to "freeze" a "sized" internet Vanguard brokerage account data sheet
on the same Excel worksheet screen to compare data (both "restored down" to
1/2 size), but whenever I click on the Excel worksheet to enter thereon the
Vanguard data , the Vanguard sheet minimizes & I have to restore it each time
as it stays on the screen only until I again click on othe Excel worksheet.