Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Transpose columns into continuous rows

I have a large table with the following columns: Date, DayOfWeek, Hour1,
Hour2€¦.Hour24:

Date HE01 HE02 €¦ HE24
10/1/08 Wed 322 317 314
10/2/08 Thu 333 328 323
Etc.

I would like all the data to be in continuous rows by date, then Hour as
follows:

10/1/08 Wed HE01 322
10/1/08 Wed HE02 317
..
..
10/1/08 Wed HE24 314
10/2/08 Thu HE01 333
10/2/08 Thu HE02 328
..
..
10/2/08 Thu HE24 323
Etc.

--
Patti
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I forgot to mention that we are using Office 2007.
--
Patti

"PattiP" wrote:

I have a large table with the following columns: Date, DayOfWeek, Hour1,
Hour2€¦.Hour24:

Date HE01 HE02 €¦ HE24
10/1/08 Wed 322 317 314
10/2/08 Thu 333 328 323
Etc.

I would like all the data to be in continuous rows by date, then Hour as
follows:

10/1/08 Wed HE01 322
10/1/08 Wed HE02 317
.