Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Transfer Information

hi
i have 2 worksheets, when a new row of information is added to 1 worksheet,
some of the details need to be transfered unto the next blank row of other.
Is there any way i can do this ?

--
Lois
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Lois

Do you want to do it with code ?

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Lois" wrote in message ...
hi
i have 2 worksheets, when a new row of information is added to 1 worksheet,
some of the details need to be transfered unto the next blank row of other.
Is there any way i can do this ?

--
Lois

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Here is a general way to implement auto updates with any fancy macros.

Say data is entered in Sheet1 and in we want to auto transfer cols A & H to
Sheet2.
Say we want this in Sheet2 cols A & B:

(Sheet1 col A = Sheet2 col A)
(Sheet1 col H = Sheet2 col B)

In Sheet2 A1 enter:
=IF(Sheet1!A1="","",Sheet1!A1) and copy down

In Sheet2 B1 enter:
=IF(Sheet1!H1="","",Sheet1!H1) and copy down

This as data is added to Sheet1, the proper info gets transferred to Sheet2.

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200848

"Lois" wrote:

hi
i have 2 worksheets, when a new row of information is added to 1 worksheet,
some of the details need to be transfered unto the next blank row of other.
Is there any way i can do this ?

--
Lois

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Lois

If you want to copy to another workbook see this example
"What if the Database sheet is in another workbook"