RAJEEV CHADHA

Default NUMBER OF COMMANDS

Hi,
Can anyone tells me that how many total built in commands are there in excel.

Rajeev
Ron de Bruin

Hi

Run this macro

Sub test()
Dim Cbar As CommandBar
Dim BCOUNT As Long
BCOUNT = 0
For Each Cbar In Application.CommandBars
If Cbar.BuiltIn = True Then
BCOUNT = BCOUNT + 1
End If
Next
MsgBox BCOUNT

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"RAJEEV CHADHA" wrote in message m...
Hi,
Can anyone tells me that how many total built in commands are there in excel.

Rajeev

JulieD

do you mean functions like SUM ...

if so then from help (Excel specifications and limits)

Number of available worksheet functions 329

the analysis toolpak gives, i believe, an additional 110

--
Cheers
JulieD
"RAJEEV CHADHA" wrote in message
m...
Hi,
Can anyone tells me that how many total built in commands are there in
excel.

Rajeev

Ron de Bruin

Hi

My example is for the CommandBars
I see you want it for controls (which CommandBar and why ?)

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message ...
Hi

Run this macro

Sub test()
Dim Cbar As CommandBar
Dim BCOUNT As Long
BCOUNT = 0
For Each Cbar In Application.CommandBars
If Cbar.BuiltIn = True Then
BCOUNT = BCOUNT + 1
End If
Next
MsgBox BCOUNT

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"RAJEEV CHADHA" wrote in message m...
Hi,
Can anyone tells me that how many total built in commands are there in excel.

Rajeev

Ron de Bruin

Number of available worksheet functions 329

Ahaaa

Forget my answer(this is not programming <g)

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl