Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Another IF statement question

Hello,

How can I make my IF statement say "=IF(C4=B2+30,1,2)" and C4 is a fixed
date and B2 is the system date (=TODAY() ). I want to add a statement that
says if the fixed date is greater than or equal to system date, return a 1,
if not return a 2. So later I can go and count all the 1's and then count all
the 2's, but I can't get the statement to work. The first one was 4/2/2009
and it is returning a 2 and it should be a 1.

Thanks for whatever help anyone can give.

Valerie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I think I figured this one out. Now I need an if statment to say,
=IF(C4=$B$2-180,1,2) where C4 is the fixed cell date, B2 is the system date
and I want to go back in time 180 days. So it would be if C4 is older than or
equal to B2 (system date minus 180 days) then return a 1, if not return a 2.

Thanks!