Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Accumulated percentage calculation

Dear all,

I have a pivot table that showing the following data:

Sum of Sold Qty Shop A Shop B

Item A 10 5
Item B 20 10
Item C 10 15

Total 40 30

But my boss asked me to make a pivot as follow:

Accumulated% of Sold Qty Shop A Shop B

Item A 25% 16.67%
Item B 75% 50%
Item C 100% 100%

Total 100% 100%

I think it's quite stupid to present it this way... but have to do it....
I've been working around the stuffs such as calculated formula in pivot
table but seems nothing can help, it has made me crazy... So anyone knows how
to do it? Thanks in advance!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Count of Sum of Sold Qty Shop
Sum of Sold Qty A B Grand Total
Item A 25.00% 14.29% 20.00%
Item B 50.00% 57.14% 53.33%
Item C 25.00% 28.57% 26.67%
Grand Total 100.00% 100.00% 100.00%

After you complete your pivot table, then double click on count of Sum of
Sold Qty, Pivot table field Table will appear, then click the drop down box
of show data as & then select "% of COLOUMN".

Try this, I think this will help you.

Bye.

"Terence C" wrote:

Dear all,

I have a pivot table that showing the following data:

Sum of Sold Qty Shop A Shop B

Item A 10 5
Item B 20 10
Item C 10 15

Total 40 30

But my boss asked me to make a pivot as follow:

Accumulated% of Sold Qty Shop A Shop B

Item A 25% 16.67%
Item B 75% 50%
Item C 100% 100%

Total 100% 100%

I think it's quite stupid to present it this way... but have to do it....
I've been working around the stuffs such as calculated formula in pivot
table but seems nothing can help, it has made me crazy... So anyone knows how
to do it? Thanks in advance!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Excel 2007
Cumulative % of subcategory.