Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default loan to value function?

Hi,

I'm a bit rusty on excel functions.

1st Loan $ is AR1
2nd Loan $ is AS1
Sale Value is AE1

and mathematically LTV = (1st+2nd)/Sale in a percentage format.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Put the formula into the first cell it applies to and then copy it down the
column as far as it will be needed. To prevent errors for rows where there
is no data yet, use this version of the formula instead...

=IF(AE1="","",(AR1+AS1)/AE1)

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"KenWagnerRealtor" wrote in
message ...
How do I have the function work for the entire column?

"Teethless mama" wrote:

=(AR1+AS1)/AE1