Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default matching Data

Hi! Experts

I have 2 sheets in a workbook.Sheet1 is a master sheet with Customer code
and there Sale.And Sheet2 is the sheet which has only Customer code.

Note: Its just a Example i have total 1924 data.

Now in Sheet 1 there are some Customer code which is Repeated some times 2
and 3 or even 4 times.

In Sheet 2 Same as sheet 1 there are some data which is also Repeated.

Now i how can i know which Customer Code in sheet 2 Missing from Sheet1

I have Colored Some Data in sheet 2 which is not match with Sheet1

For Example.
In Sheet 1 221000000232 is repeated 2 times but in Sheet2 has only 1 times.

http://www.savefile.com/files/2079929

Attached is the Example of my Question

Could anybody Tell me how can i do that.

Thanks in Advance

Hardeep kanwar