Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Headings of columns now have numbers, need to change them to lette

Today all the headings of my columns of my spread sheets have changed to
numbers. Can someone tell me how to change them back to letters? I'm using
office 2007.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

1. Click the Office button and then click on Excel Options.
2. At the left side click Formulas.
3. clear the R1C1 Reference Style check box
4. Click on OK.--

"JeffL" wrote:

Today all the headings of my columns of my spread sheets have changed to
numbers. Can someone tell me how to change them back to letters? I'm using
office 2007.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

go to Tool Options
In General tab Settings
uncheck R1C1 reference style
--
Hope this is helpful

Pls click the Yes button below if this post provide answer you have asked

Thank You

cheers, francis

Am not a greek but an ordinary user trying to assist another