Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Highlighting the entire row with conditional formatting

Hello, I am using the True/False condition to highlight an entire row through
conditional formatting but the highlighting stops where there is a zero in a
particular cell in the row I am trying to highlight. How do I highlight the
entire row regardless of what characters are in the cells of that row?