Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I want to sort a column of data which is the SUM of three cols

I want to sort a TOTAL coulmn which includes the value of the function SUM of
three other coulmns. The column represents a ranking of players. I want to
sort the entire file based on that column. How can I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select the area you want to sort. Click on Data, Sort, and select the column
you want to sort on to sort by?

--
HTH

Kassie