Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default More on Combined IF Function

I'm doing something wrong in combining the 2 formulas below. I posted this q
before, answer was helpful but I did not give all details on how I want the
result to operate.

IF($B$5=A12,$B$2,"")
IF($B$4-(ROW()-13)0,C9,"")

B2 - 5,000
B3 - 3 (Number of months to repeat)
B5 - 4 (Start month)

List of Months Cell Result using above formulas
A9 - 1 C9
A10 - 2 C10
A11 - 3 C11
A12 - 4 C12 $5,000
A13 - 5 C13 $5,000
A14 - 6 C14 $5,000
A15 - 7 C15 $5,000
A16 - 8
A17 - 9
--
Thank you in advanced for your continued support. Elaine
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this in C9 and copy down...
=IF(AND((ROW()-7)$B$5,(ROW()-7)<$B$3+$B$5+1),$B$2,"")

assuming
B5 - 4 (Start month)
and not
B4 - 4 (Start month)
-------------------------------------
Pl. click ''''Yes'''' if this was helpful...

"Elaine" wrote:

I'm doing something wrong in combining the 2 formulas below. I posted this q
before, answer was helpful but I did not give all details on how I want the
result to operate.

IF($B$5=A12,$B$2,"")
IF($B$4-(ROW()-13)0,C9,"")

B2 - 5,000
B3 - 3 (Number of months to repeat)
B5 - 4 (Start month)

List of Months Cell Result using above formulas
A9 - 1 C9
A10 - 2 C10
A11 - 3 C11
A12 - 4 C12 $5,000
A13 - 5 C13 $5,000
A14 - 6 C14 $5,000
A15 - 7 C15 $5,000
A16 - 8
A17 - 9
--
Thank you in advanced for your continued support. Elaine

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

It seems to work like a champ!

A sincere thank you and to the whole Worksheet Functions Newsgroup!

All of you are the BEST of the BEST!
--
Thank you... Elaine

"Sheeloo" wrote:

Try this in C9 and copy down...
=IF(AND((ROW()-7)$B$5,(ROW()-7)<$B$3+$B$5+1),$B$2,"")

assuming
B5 - 4 (Start month)
and not
B4 - 4 (Start month)
-------------------------------------

"Elaine" wrote:

I'm doing something wrong in combining the 2 formulas below. I posted this q
before, answer was helpful but I did not give all details on how I want the
result to operate.

IF($B$5=A12,$B$2,"")
IF($B$4-(ROW()-13)0,C9,"")

B2 - 5,000
B3 - 3 (Number of months to repeat)
B5 - 4 (Start month)

List of Months Cell Result using above formulas
A9 - 1 C9
A10 - 2 C10
A11 - 3 C11
A12 - 4 C12 $5,000
A13 - 5 C13 $5,000
A14 - 6 C14 $5,000
A15 - 7 C15 $5,000
A16 - 8
A17 - 9
--
Thank you in advanced for your continued support. Elaine