Old April 8th 09, 03:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how to convert list of numbers to barcode font

i have a spreadsheet with a column of style numbers. I want to create a
second column that convert the first column to a barcode using the barcode
font
is there a way to doa this via a formula instead of one cel at a time ?

Old April 8th 09, 04:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you data is in column A then in b1 put the formula

=a1

Then copy the formula down column b. Then select Column B and change font
to bar Code.