Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Collapsing/expanding grouped areas on multiple pages

I have a workbook with many similarly formatted pages, all will certain
grouped rows and columns. Is there any way to expand them on all pages or
collapse them on all pages simply, or do I have to go to every page??

Thanks for any help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Are you comfortable working with VBA?

Dim sh As Worksheet

For Each sh In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
'If InStr(1, sh.Name, "Sheet1") Then...use this if you have certain
sheets that you want to ignore
sh.Select False
Else
'Do what you want to do right here!!