Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default retriving specific data?????

I have a worksheet set up as an address book, is there a way to be able to
type in a name in a specific cell, and automatically have that persons
information pulled up to the top of the screen. I use this at work, and have
over 200 names, which I call regularly, and searching through to find it,
then having to hold my finger on the screen while calling is getting old. I
do have the names seperated as much as possible, but it is still a big list.
If you go to startsearch type in a file, it get's pulled to the top of
the search page. This is similar to what I am trying to do.