Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Changing Default Print Quantity

I have a spreadsheet containing multiple worksheets. I printed multiple
copies (9 copies) of one of the worksheets. Usually, I just change the
quantity to 1, re-save the spreadsheet, and the default will be 1 the next
time I open it. However, this is not the case . . . the default quantity
will not change from 9. Can anyone tell me how to change the default
quantity? The document is saved as .xlsx -- Excel 2007.

Thanks,

KimL
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Whether this helps..
http://help.lockergnome.com/office/S...ict197124.html

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Michele" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet containing multiple worksheets. I printed multiple
copies (9 copies) of one of the worksheets. Usually, I just change the
quantity to 1, re-save the spreadsheet, and the default will be 1 the next
time I open it. However, this is not the case . . . the default quantity
will not change from 9. Can anyone tell me how to change the default
quantity? The document is saved as .xlsx -- Excel 2007.

Thanks,

KimL

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Erin Dix wrote:
"This drove me nuts forever! In the sheet that's giving you problems, select
File and Page Setup. Click on the Options button. Select the Page Layout tab,
and in the upper left adjust the default number of copies back down to one."

This worked for me (was one of those 'Well, DUH!' moments for me). Hope it
works for you.

--
FirstVette52