Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do I do a F test (data analysisi) on excel 2007?

how do I do a F test (data analysisi) on excel 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

For something like this, I'd say definitely go to Google first.

#1) it is faster (like, you get results immediately).
#2) you will have many, many, many more sources to study from and learn
from, than you will get at this discussion group.

Don't misunderstand me; I love this discussion forum, but how many responses
will you get here? 3? 4? 5? How many will you get with a Google search?
I tried and got 293,000, and it took .12 seconds. The discussion groups are
best for specific questions, about specialized problems, which you will never
find a solution for no matter how you define your Google search.

Some resources he
http://www.bettersolutions.com/excel...P417211612.htm
http://www.stattutorials.com/EXCEL/EXCEL_TTEST1.html
http://www.chem.sc.edu/faculty/morga...ide_Morgan.pdf