Larry

Default conditional validation formula

a conditional validation so that so that when C2 = A1, B1,C1,D1 then the
value of D2 must be greater than 0 but less than or equal to 8 otherwise the
value is 0

this is what I have.

=IF(D2=or(A1,B1,C1,D1), ,0) this is a validation formula
written in D2

How do I write is greater than 0 but less than or equal to 8 in the true
portion of the formula
Peo Sjoblom

You can't have datavalidation that will validate for greater than 0 and
less than or equal to 8 as input and
allow for zero.. Anyway datavalidation for that would look like

=AND(ISNUMBER(MATCH(C2,A1:D1,0)),D20,D2<=8)

Peo Sjoblom