Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Rounding up to next dime

=IF(FOBSHEET!B102="","",FOBSHEET!B102*67+6.25)

The formula above is one I use to take my costs from an FOB worksheet and to
create a sell sheet for my sales staff on a different worksheet. This formula
works great but I am looking for a way to take the results of this formula
and have that result to round up to the nearest $.10. For example in this
formula, if a single widget costs me $.08 the formula takes that cost times
67 (the number of widgets in a sleeve) for a cost of $5.36. Then it adds
$6.25 for shipping and handling for a total of $11.61. What I want to do is
to add on to this formula in such a way that the selling price would round up
to the next dime for a selling price of $11.70.
Currently, the way the formula is set up, if no cost is entered on the fob
worksheet , then the sell price would be blank. I messed around and was able
to move this formula to a hidden cell and then take that result and came up
with a formula to round up on my sell sheet. That is ok, but the problem I
run into is that when no fob cost is loaded I get the #VALUE in the cell of
the salesperson sheet and I am trying to get to when no FOB cost is loaded
that cell would remain blank.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Dear Looking for help today,

Posting multiple times won't get you answers any faster. At best, they will
be ignored, at worst, they upset the very people you are trying to get help
from.

Reading messages that have already been posted is the fastest way to get a
solution.

Regards,
Fred.