z.entropic

Default finding the row index for the last value > than some value

My data are in two columns and look like this:
A B
50 6.53
51 6.53
52 6.56
53 0.00
54 0.00
55 0.00

How can I get the row index of the last cell in col B whose value0 (the
values can be in order, not necessarily descending)?

I looked at ROW, ROWS, INDEX, MATCH, MAX, etc. functions, but wasn't able to
put them together to get what I need. I hope this is possible w/o VBA...

z.entropic

Aladin Akyurek

z.entropic wrote:
My data are in two columns and look like this:
A B
50 6.53
51 6.53
52 6.56
53 0.00
54 0.00
55 0.00

How can I get the row index of the last cell in col B whose value0 (the
values can be in order, not necessarily descending)?

I looked at ROW, ROWS, INDEX, MATCH, MAX, etc. functions, but wasn't able to
put them together to get what I need. I hope this is possible w/o VBA...

z.entropic

What result do you expect given the above sample?
Biff

Hi!

It's not clear what you want.

Do you want the physical row location of 6.56 which might be row 22? The
virtual position which would be 3 based on your example?

Biff