Jay

Default Function HELP!!!

I have this application where I get an average of three columns. However,
then, I need to get the following bit of information too.
First criteria = 4.5, Second criteria = 5.5
Column H3:H300 | Column I3:I30 | Column J3:J30
4.79 0 0
4.87 0 0
5.01 0 0
5.02 0 0
4.14 .36 0
4.94 0 0
4.33 .17 0
4.25 .25 0
6.26 0 .76
4.98 0 0
==========
For the values in column I3:I30, if the value in column H3:H30 is less than
4.5 show the difference, if it's more then 4.5 show a 0. For the values in
column J3:J30, if the value in column H3:H30 is greater than 5.5 show the
difference, if it's less then 5.5 show a 0.

The sample I've provided gives an idea of what I'm looking for. Is this
possible? If so, how can I do this?
ww

In Cell I3 put
=IF(H3<=4.5,4.5-H3,0)