Clark G.

Default Disable Scientific Notation conversion

I need to turn-off a function in Excel that causes text data to be converted
to numbers in Scientific Notation form. I don't want my text file that
contains text to be automatically converted. Example: 83E2 will be
converted to 8.30+E3. I want it to open with 83E2 only.
--
Client Server Developer
Bernard Liengme

Do you have control of how the text file gets made? If so specify a single
quote in front of this field then Excel will read text.
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme