Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Printing Problem

I received a spreadsheet from an associate. When I print the spreadsheet it
just prints one page even though the sheet is 6 pages. Now if I manually
select all of the rows then go to File - Print and select "Selections" then
it prints all 6 pages. But regular print just prints the same one page. The
rows starts numbering at "20" not "1". The spreadsheet is not protected. So
I do not know what is going on.

I can not contact my associate and for a variety of reasons I need the
spreadsheet to print all of the pages if a user just hits print.

Any ideas? Thanks, Lamar.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Try choosing File, Print Area, Clear Print Area.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Lamar" wrote:

I received a spreadsheet from an associate. When I print the spreadsheet it
just prints one page even though the sheet is 6 pages. Now if I manually
select all of the rows then go to File - Print and select "Selections" then
it prints all 6 pages. But regular print just prints the same one page. The
rows starts numbering at "20" not "1". The spreadsheet is not protected. So
I do not know what is going on.

I can not contact my associate and for a variety of reasons I need the
spreadsheet to print all of the pages if a user just hits print.

Any ideas? Thanks, Lamar.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select all the data that you want to print then go to FILESET PRINT
AREA or you can just clear the print area however that may produce
undesired results!

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,