Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Row 1 Deleted

I am using Excel in Office 2007 at work. On one Excel sheet I seemed to have
deleted row #1, meaning the rows start with number 2. I have tried using the
back and unedit selections.

Can someone suggest how I get row 1 back? It seems to have some impact on
sorting/filtering. Thanks in advance.

Regards, Deb