Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Outline/group data below

In xl2007, to the bottom right hand side of the "Outline" section
(where the group and ungroup buttons reside), click on the small
arrow. This is the setting section that Dave mentioned. Uncheck
Summary Rows Below Detail. This will accomplish what you are tyring
to do.

On Mar 13, 4:55*pm, Dave Peterson wrote:
In xl2003 menus, I can use:
Data|Groupand outline|Settings
and uncheck "Summaryrowsbelow detail"

I don't have xl2007 available, but I bet there's a similar option on the Data
tab in theGroupsection/group.

Leon wrote:

HiGroup

Using excel 2007.

I want to make egroup- outline - ofrows.

Want to have a line with a number and some text

[+] 8 text here

when i click the [+] it turns to [-] and thegroupappears over the
line #8

I want to have thegroupapper below the line *#8...

How do I do that?

--

Dave Peterson- Hide quoted text -