Old March 14th 09, 01:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rae Rae is offline

Default How do I make mouse scroll wheel work in excel

Mouse SCROLL WHEEL works in all other office 2007 products but not in Excel.
Is there some hidden setting to make this work?

Old March 14th 09, 03:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Rae,

Scroll wheel can be used to Zoom or Scroll.

To Scroll:
Click Microsoft Button (Large button top left)
Click Options (Towards bottom right of dialog box)
Click Advanced (Left column)
In Editing Options (First block)
Uncheck Zoom on roll with Intellimouse.

OssieMac

Old July 17th 09, 04:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I tried what you suggested but no luck. I don't have an Intellimouse but I
can scroll on everything (including this dialog box and the help dialog box
in Excel 2007) but not in a spreadsheet. It works in the new Word and it
worked in the old version of Excel, but not the new on. Anything else I can
try?

Old September 28th 09, 05:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I was having the same problem. To fix the issue:

1) Goto Control Panel Mouse Wheel Tab

Note: This may vary depending on your version of Windows OS.

2) There should be an Exceptions button or tab there.

3) Give a name of your choice and Browse and add Exel.exe. Click OK.

Click Apply and lastly click OK... you're done!

Old August 9th 11, 03:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I was having the same problem.

Thank you so much - this did the trick for ms excel 2010

"Rae" wrote:

On Monday, September 28, 2009 12:12 PM NeoDude wrote:

I was having the same problem. To fix the issue:

1) Goto Control Panel Mouse Wheel Tab

Note: This may vary depending on your version of Windows OS.

2) There should be an Exceptions button or tab there.

3) Give a name of your choice and Browse and add Exel.exe. Click OK.

Click Apply and lastly click OK... you are done!