NM

Default need formula to get % between 2 numbers

I have 2 fields where I'm trying to show not only a difference but also a
percentage, whether < or .

Any help?

thanks
John Mansfield

NM,

Assume you have data in cells A1 and B1. To find the percentage difference
between the two numbers, using B1 as the base the formula is:

( A1 - B1 ) / ABS (B1)

ABS is Excel's absolute value function.

----
Regards,