Kara

Default How do I change months into years?

I'm doing a homework assignment that is about analyzing employee information.
The previous job experience in listed in month, but I need to convert the
months into years. I have no idea how I go about doing that. I'm thinking I
may have to nest some functions together but I'm not sure. If anybody could
help me with this, it would be great! Thank you!

CLR

Assuming the previous job experience is listed in months in Column A,
starting in cell A2, then put this in cell B2 and copy down.........

=A1/12

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3