Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sheet to Sheet info transfer

I'm trying create a form that will ask people to fill out info (i.e. address,
phone, etc) then reset when it is completed.

Is there a way I can create a form that will ask info and have my user
submitted in some way that will reset the form for the next user? At the same
time the info of all users go to a pre-made spreadsheet that will hold all
imputed info?

Does this question make any sense to anyone?

--
-Daniel Ramos
Freelance Photographer
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

A UserForm sounds like the way to go.

John Walkenbach has a free enhnanced Data Form add-in that should fit your
needs.

http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/dataform/home

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP