Angel Zephyr

Default I want to make all of j equal h plus i.

I want to set up the whole page to do some math for me, without having to do
each individual row/column. I want all of j to equal h plus i, and all of g
to equal e times f. Is there a way to set that up for entire columns? Thanks!
Max

Perhaps ..

Put in J1: =SUM(H1:I1)
Copy down

Put in G1: =E1*F1
Copy down

--
Rgds
Max
"Angel Zephyr" <Angel wrote in message
I want to set up the whole page to do some math for me, without having to

do
each individual row/column. I want all of j to equal h plus i, and all of

to equal e times f. Is there a way to set that up for entire columns?

Thanks!

JulieD

easy way to copy down is after you have typed Max's formula (although i
would have gone for simply - in J1 type
=H1+I1
either way) move your cursor over the bottom right hand corner of J1 and
when you see a + double click on it, this will "fill" your formula down as
far as there are numbers in either column I or K ... if you haven't filled
in the numbers in these columns yet, you can fill down by placing your
cursor over the + holding the left mouse button down and dragging as far
down as you want the formulas to go, then let your mouse go.

--
Cheers
JulieD
"Max" wrote in message