Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Seeing only answers in Google group -- no questions

Hi,
since the last days I see in the Google group postings only the
answers, but not the question.
How can I fix this - do I need a special browser setting?

Cheers
Michael
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Until the problem is fixed, in the reply you can click on the "Show quoted
text" link to see the original question.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Michael.Tarnowski" wrote in message
since the last days I see in the Google group postings only the
answers, but not the question.
How can I fix this - do I need a special browser setting?

Cheers
Michael

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you're able (not behind a firewall at work???), you may want to connect
directly to the MS newsservers:

Saved from a previous post:

If you have Outlook Express installed, try clicking on these links (or copy and
paste into MSIE).

(and a few more for MSWord)

(You can always connect to more later)

Here are some links that explain it better:

Chip Pearson has some notes written by Leonard Meads at:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DirectConnect.htm

David McRitchie's notes at:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xlnews.htm
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/oe6.htm
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/oe6nws01.htm

Tushar Mehta's notes at:
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/misc_tut...e_ng/index.htm

And if you're looking for old posts:

Or you can use google (maybe a few hours behind) to search for stuff you've
posted (and find the replies, too)

http://groups.google.com/advanced_gr...Excel*&num=100

Ron de Bruin has an excel addin that you may like:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

"Michael.Tarnowski" wrote:

Hi,
since the last days I see in the Google group postings only the
answers, but not the question.
How can I fix this - do I need a special browser setting?

Cheers
Michael

--

Dave Peterson