BJSilkwood

Default I had template that when you changed date of the event, it automa.

I had an excell template that when you chaged the date of the event in one of
the top cells, it automatically changed the due dates of the other activities
that were standard for other similar events. Course system crashed and now I
don't have it. Does anyone have anything similar?
Barbara
Gord Dibben

Barbara

If you have a date in A1 and the formula =A1+1 in any other cell, when you
change the date in A1 the other cell's date will change also.

The 1 represents 1 day.

e.g. A1 has today's date April 16, 2005

In B1 enter =A1 + 1

B1 would return April 17, 2005

As far as a specific Template goes........do you remember anything about it?

Name, Events, Activities?

From this we may be able to determine from whence it came if a standard
Template.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP