Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default sheetname

How to show sheet-name in a cell?
In a sum-sheet I want to tell which sheet totals come from
Inadv Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))+1,255)
Regards,
Stefi

€˛tjp€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

How to show sheet-name in a cell?
In a sum-sheet I want to tell which sheet totals come from
Inadv Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi
Thanks for fast answer ! but I gor one problem; the sheetname shows only
temporary! eg only last sheet I worked on - even if I spesifict point to each
different sheet . Is it possible to to save each sheetname regardless
whichone is active?

Stefi skrev:

=MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))+1,255)
Regards,
Stefi

€˛tjp€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

How to show sheet-name in a cell?
In a sum-sheet I want to tell which sheet totals come from
Inadv Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Maybe you want something like this:

Sub test()
Dim ws As Worksheet
lapszamlalo = 0
lapszamlalo = lapszamlalo + 1
Range("A" & lapszamlalo) = ws.Name
Next ws
End Sub

This macro creates a list of all Worksheets int the Workbook starting from
cell A1.

Regards,
Stefi

€˛tjp€¯ ezt Ć*rta: