Gaurav

Default Find percentage Trend

Hi I have a sales data of following kind
2000 $2,845,100
2001 $3,098,205
2002 $3,445,204
2003 $3,896,526
2004 $4,375,799
I need assistance to find Percentage Trend for past 3 years & 4 years.
CLR

Assuming your data starts with 2000 in A2,
In C3 put this formula and copy down.......
=(B3-B2)/B2

2001 = 9% increase
2002 = 11% increase
2003 = 13% increase