Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Adding only part of a column

I have a spreadsheet that I use to track weekly performance. I have a cell
established for the given work week. I enter all of my weekly data on Monday
each week for the previous week. I want a sum total of only the data up to
that given week. How can I formulate to make it only add the cells up to the
current week?
--
keith jones