BAM718

Default Using a MACRO to sort data

Is there a way to use a Macro in an Excel Workbook that would allow me to
sort multiple sets of data on multiple sheets at one time?

P.S. I have never created a Macro before.
Don Guillett

something like this?

Sub sortall()
For Each sh In Worksheets
With sh
..Range("B3:B4").Sort Key1:=.Range("B3"), Order1:=xlAscending
End With
Next sh

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"BAM718" wrote in message
Is there a way to use a Macro in an Excel Workbook that would allow me to
sort multiple sets of data on multiple sheets at one time?

P.S. I have never created a Macro before.

Mexage

I completely agree with Don Guillett's answer, but I must say, if you haven't
ever created a macro, I highly recommend you to read
http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC011506201033
(macro tutorial, about 30-50 minutes).

And also, don't put the two period (..) before Range.
Hope that helps.

Greetings from México!

"BAM718" wrote in message
Is there a way to use a Macro in an Excel Workbook that would allow me to
sort multiple sets of data on multiple sheets at one time?

P.S. I have never created a Macro before.

Don Guillett

I didn't put .. before range......... ONLY 1 .

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"BAM718" wrote in message
Is there a way to use a Macro in an Excel Workbook that would allow me

sort multiple sets of data on multiple sheets at one time?

P.S. I have never created a Macro before.

Don Guillett

Before I answered, I did but it wasn't in my macro or it wouldn't have

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software